RUGBY – 14/09/2015
Sytrama Robots, a subsidiary of the Negri Bossi Group, recently launched the latest `S Series’ incarnation of its proven and reliable full servo three axis robots, helping to further boost unprecedented levels of robot sales in 2015. Available for machines up to 6000 tonnes, the range boasts high end components and the latest SCP2 controller that keeps the ease of use of its predecessor, but is lighter and uses a new field bus “power link” for a very fast communications.
- High quality components such as BNR motors and drives and SMC pneumatics.
- New control cabinet provides easy integration with conveyor and guarding functions and allows remote Ethernet connection for diagnostics and software upgrades.
- High speed connectivity via 38 digital and 2 analogue inputs and 36 digital outputs.
- New SCP2 Controller is lighter & has a more ergonomical design. It comes with a 7” touch screen, storage for up to a hundred programmes (runs up to ten in parallel) and easy positioning teaching mode. Palletizing routines are also available as standard.
- Robots can be supplied in longitudinal configuration as well as for Operator / Non-Operator component offloading.
Side entry variants available for IML and high speed applications.
You can also view the new, lower cost ONE series at our showroom in Rugby. This full servo robot suits machines up to 180 tonnes and has its own user friendly interface.